This message is important and time-sensitive.
Because the 4th and final quarter of the year is about to begin and you must decide if you are going to finish the year strong.
The fact is…three quarters are now history and the only that thing that matters now is your ability to finish the 4th quarter strong.
In this message, I have two objectives:
1. To spotlight and examine seven timeless, universal principles that have directly and consistently impacted your year-to-date performance
2. To explain exactly what you must do in order to make up for lost time, to quickly and efficiently close any execution gap, and most important, to show you exactly what it takes to finish the year strong.
THE SEVEN PRINCIPLES OF PEAK PERFORMANCE
1. Your results are a REFLECTION of your self-esteem and demonstrate what you believe to be true about yourself and what you are capable of.
2. Your results will NEVER be greater than the vision and beliefs you hold in your mind. Small thoughts and limited beliefs will ONLY deliver small, unimpressive results.
3. Your results SHOWCASE to the world the depth of your intellect, initiative, creativity and passion for work.
4. Your results SCREAM volumes as to your ability to solve problems or perpetuate pain.
5. Your results TELL the world how you talk about yourself even when no one’s around.
6. Your results INFORM everyone who’s watching what you do or do NOT do every single day.
7. Your results are the NATURAL consequence of your behavior and…behavior never lies.
As mentioned previously…the year is now down to the 4th and final quarter, and if you’re currently under performing there’s ONLY one reason…
IT’S YOUR OWN FAULT!
Your year-to-date results are not dependent upon your upbringing, your education, your company, your spouse, the economy, who’s sitting in the White House…or the latest bestseller on the self-help charts.
Your results are dependent upon one thing … YOU and your ability to deliver.
Three quarters are more than enough time to determine if your current habits, attitudes and strategies are helping or hindering your ability to do what needs to be done, when and how it needs to be done.
Let’s be frank…there’s no point in pretending that if you choose dig your heels in, discard this message…and remain faithful to what has proven to be a set of unsuccessful strategies and habits that your results will somehow improve.
They can’t and they won’t, and it’s delusional for you to think otherwise.
Right now is the best time you’ll ever have to shine a flashlight to your soul, take inventory of what’s working and what’s not…and put together a plan of action that includes clear priorities, challenging goals and massive amounts of accountability.
The 100 Day Challenge is a rapid execution system used by more than 675,000 high-achievers to achieve life-changing results in 100 days. Don’t do it unless you want spectacular results.
The strategies you’ll learn in the 100 Day Challenge have elected a president, grown non-profit causes, won gold medals and fueled movements. Now it’s your turn to win bigger faster!