Gary Ryan Blair On-Air Biography
This bio and set of questions are provided for your use during our upcoming interview.
Are YOU Ready To Make Up for Lost Time and Crush It In The Second Quarter?
Because if you are, you’re about to learn some powerful ideas for achieving your goals, inspiring excellence and CREATING RADICAL RESULTS—FAST!
We’re all staring down the barrel of the same reality…the ﬁrst quarter of the year is now complete and your results speak for themselves. You’ve had 90 days to showcase your stuff…how did you perform? …did you knock it out of the park? …are you on pace for a record year?
My guest today believes that the importance of how you execute the second quarter cannot be overstated. He will explain that expecting to get better results from the same old behavior will only succeed in perpetuating your current situation, and why it will never get you to a higher level of performance.
You’re in for a real treat as my guest is GARY RYAN BLAIR. Known as The Goals Guy, and #1 Best Selling Author of Everything Counts, GARY has cracked the code on what it takes to get 10 years worth of results in just 100 days, and he accepts full responsibility for inspiring people to do insane things like climb Mount Everest, run their first triathlon, launch their own businesses, and say adios to their comfort zone.
His clientele is a who’s who in the areas of Sports, Business, Entertainment, Special Forces and Politics. In fact, over 60% of the Fortune 500 use his products and services to build and sustain superior performance.
I hope you have a pen and paper nearby, as we’ll be discussing…
- …the secret to rapidly and significantly increasing your performance.
- …how to make progress by large jumps instead of small increments.
- …how to super-charge your career and dramatically increase your earning power.
- …how to make a huge dent in your resolutions by using speed to your advantage.
- …AND, most importantly, how to start the second quarter fast, focused and fired up!
- I’ve always been curious, where did the name The Goals Guy come from and why do you deserve that distinction?
- Why should people take the evaluation of their goals, strategies and first quarter performance more seriously?
- How can we use our first quarter performance as a guide in making goals for the second quarter and beyond?
- What would you say to the person who is already below target and who chooses not to change their ways?
- You talk a lot about closing performance gaps, can you explain what you mean by that?
- Why did you create the 100 Day Challenge? History? Do we really need another goal setting program?
- I know a lot of listeners out there are pretty skeptical about the idea of getting 10 years worth of results in 100 days — we’ve all heard a lot of bold claims over the years. Can someone really make that type of huge performance gain in such a short period of time?
- I have a follow up question for you. You’ve explained how to compress time and results, but does your method actually make it EASIER to get those results?
- Is it best to enroll individually, as a family, team or entire company? In other words, who is this program best suited for?
- And who would you say would LEAST benefit from participating in the 100 Day Challenge?
- What is the investment and do you offer some type of guarantee that your system works?
- How can people sign up, (mention your affiliate link) and by when as I assume there is a deadline for participation?
- Can you leave us with one actionable idea that they can use to get immediate results from?