Gary Ryan Blair On-Air Biography
This bio and set of questions are provided for your use during our upcoming interview.
Are You Ready to Start the New Year Fast, Focused and Fired Up?
Because if you are…you’re about to learn some powerful ideas for crushing your goals, fast tracking your New Year Resolutions, inspiring excellence and MAKING THIS YOUR BEST YEAR EVER!
The importance of the first 100 days of the New Year is often the difference between success and failure. And, if you’re SERIOUS about accomplishing great things this year, you’d be wise to come out of the starting gate fast, build some serious momentum and secure pivotal early wins.
My guest today believes that you must use these first 100 days to make major strides toward achieving your goals and resolutions, because if you don’t, you’re going to be playing catch-up the remainder of the year and regret getting off to a slow start.
You’re in for a real treat as my guest is GARY RYAN BLAIR. Known as The Goals Guy, and #1 Best Selling Author of Everything Counts, GARY has cracked the code on what it takes to get 10 years’ worth of results in just 100 days.
GARY uses a no-nonsense, highly focused, and disciplined approach to transform results for people all over the world. His clientele is a who’s who in the areas of Sports, Business, Entertainment, Politics and Military Special Forces. In fact, over 60% of the Fortune 500 use his products and services to build and sustain superior performance.
I hope you have a pen and paper nearby, as we’ll be discussing…
- …the secret to rapidly and significantly increasing your performance.
- …how to make progress by large jumps instead of small increments.
- …how to super-charge your career and dramatically increase your earning power.
- …how to make a huge dent in your resolutions by using speed to your advantage.
- …AND, most importantly, how to start the second quarter fast, focused and fired up!
- I’ve always been curious, where did the name The Goals Guy come from and why do you deserve that distinction?
- Why should people take the evaluation of their goals, strategies and first quarter performance more seriously?
- How can we use our first quarter performance as a guide in making goals for the second quarter and beyond?
- What would you say to the person who is already below target and who chooses not to change their ways?
- You talk a lot about closing performance gaps, can you explain what you mean by that?
- Why did you create the 100 Day Challenge? History? Do we really need another goal setting program?
- I know a lot of listeners out there are pretty skeptical about the idea of getting 10 years worth of results in 100 days — we’ve all heard a lot of bold claims over the years. Can someone really make that type of huge performance gain in such a short period of time?
- I have a follow up question for you. You’ve explained how to compress time and results, but does your method actually make it EASIER to get those results?
- Is it best to enroll individually, as a family, team or entire company? In other words, who is this program best suited for?
- And who would you say would LEAST benefit from participating in the 100 Day Challenge?
- What is the investment and do you offer some type of guarantee that your system works?
- How can people sign up, (mention your affiliate link) and by when as I assume there is a deadline for participation?
- Can you leave us with one actionable idea that they can use to get immediate results from?