Gary Ryan Blair On-Air Biography
This bio and set of questions are provided for your use during our upcoming interview.
Are You Ready to Finish The Year Strong?
Because if you are, your about to learn some powerful ideas and strategies for achieving your goals, inspiring excellence and CREATING RADICAL RESULTS—FAST!
SEPTEMBER 23rd is an important date as it begins the 100 day countdown of the year. 265 days will be gone, and the only thing that matters is how you are going to use the last 100 days to finish strong.
You’re in for a real treat as our guest today is Gary Ryan Blair. Known as The Goals Guy and #1 Best Selling Author of Everything Counts, GARY has cracked the code on what it takes to get 10 years worth of results in just 100 days.
GARY uses a no-nonsense, highly focused, and disciplined approach to transform results for people all over the world. His clientele is a who’s who in the areas of Sports, Business, Entertainment and Politics. In fact, over 60% of the Fortune 500 use his products and services to build and sustain superior performance.
I hope you have a pen and paper nearby, as we’ll be discussing…
- …the secret to rapidly and signiﬁcantly increasing your performance.
- …how to make progress by large jumps instead of small increments.
- …how to super-charge your career and dramatically increase your earning power.
- …how to make a huge dent in the world and rip the lid off of any past performance.
- …AND, how to finish the year strong!
- I just mentioned the importance of September 23rd. Please give us your take on its significance?
- Why is it important to finish the year strong?
- You talk a lot about performance gaps, can you explain what you mean by that?
- Why did you create the 100 Day Challenge? History? Do we really need another goal setting program?
- I know a lot of listeners out there are pretty skeptical about the idea of getting 10 years worth of results in 100 days — we’ve all heard a lot of bold claims over the years. Can someone really make that type of huge performance gain in such a short period of time?
- I have a follow up question for you. You’ve explained how to compress time and results, but does your method actually make it EASIER to get those results?
- This may sound naïve, but what are the specific things people need to focus on in order to finish the year strong?
- Is it best to enroll individually, as a family, team or entire company?
- Who will most and least benefit from participating in the 100 Day Challenge?
- How can people sign up, and by when as I assume this is a small window of opportunity?